My 2016 Highlights!

30.12.16

So last year I created my highlights for 2015, and I can't believe that the time has come around again and it's now time for my 2016 highlights!

I really enjoyed reading last years as it reminded me of all my favourite things that i got up to over 2015, some that I had almost forgotten about!

Here's to a happy, healthy and exciting 2017 for everyone :) Xx

January
Pretty much chilled out from Christmas and New Year celebrations and cracked on with my studying!



February
We had our new kitchen fitted, and I love it so much!



March
Experienced Lobster & Burger for the first time!



April
My sister and I flew to Amsterdam to explore and experience some really crazy things..



May
William and I drove to Durdle Door to enjoy the lovely weather.



June
William and I celebrated his 30th birthday and also 10 years of togetherness. Thats crazy!



July
William and I visited a beautiful Lavender farm and it smelt pretty intense!



August
William and I celebrated anniversary number 2!
This time we set up camp in Caerfai Bay, explored St David's and ate yummy food in Cwtch!



September
William and I spent 10 amazing days on holiday in the Maldives and it was perfect!



October
I turned 30! I spent the whole weekend celebrating. Shopping, eating and being spoilt by my husband. And eating at one of my favourite restaurants, Burger and Lobster.



November
A really quiet month! Apart from starting my Christmas shopping, went on a lovely canal walk with William.



December
I went to Winter Wonderland for the day with my sister, eating and laughing all day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment