La Semaine - 9

24.1.16



Hello All

It's been a busy week and a half since my last La Semaine :)

You won't be surprised to hear that I have been studying a lot. I'm still about a month behind schedule, and just had my mock test marked up and I didn't do that great. But hey ho, at least thats what mocks are for right? I have a lot of revision to do before I sit my first real exam so if I wasnt worried about it then I am now!



I found this quote on Instagram and I thought it was quite fitting to my studies. I just have to stay upbeat and motivated and I know that I have got this!

I've been trying to take some of my own advise and have been treating myself a lot more. This doesn't necessary meant spending money, it's the little things and the free things that mean the most I think, and these are the treats the make you feel the best and last the longest. A face mask and some fresh fruit might not sound like a lot, but it definatly makes me feel a whole lot better in myself.







Scrub-a-dub-dub, I'm really loving my colourful bath bombs from Lush. I also got some amazing in shower body cream for Christmas which SMELLS SO GOOD. 

The weather seems to have gotten much colder over the last week, which has really put my off going out running! :( But I found this great website called Borrow my doggie, I signed up last week and I have already made friends with a cute Beagle called Bailey and his owner. We took him out for a lovely long walk today, it was great! You literally borrow other peoples dogs and then give them back after! 



Yes, I am scheduled for a haircut..

Of course, La Semaine wouldn't be complete without an evening with some Hot Chocolate in the mix. My sister and I headed to our favourite people watching spot and *might* have booked ourselves a little weekend break to Amsterdam. I am SO excited. I have never been before and I have stuffed our itinerary full of Shopping, Cocktails and Museums and I'm so ready for a little break with my little sis. I'll be posting all about it in my travel diarys too.



As always, I'll leave you with one of my favourite quotes of the week. - Bye for now! :) X



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment