La Semaine - 8

13.1.16


I can't believe I haven't done a La Semaine since November last year! It's been so long! I've been so busy, but really wanted to put a post up as I have really missed blogging;

So whats been going on?

I've been drinking lots of hot chocolate. And eating lots of new foods, we are back on Hello Fresh for this week and I've been posting up pics of our dinners all this week over on my Instagram. I love the variety, and we eat things we wouldn't normally eat! On New Years Eve we picked up and Marks and Spencer meal deal and had the best starter! A cheese and salmon pearl on a shell, it was so good!
Will cooked us a lovely duck for dinner on Boxing day, which is something we normally only eat when we go out so that was a really nice treat.



I have been doing a little bit of shopping, Will and I finally got around to replacing our really old mattress, and its being delivered next month, I am so excited, I can't wait to sleep in my comfy new bed!

Other than that I have spent most of my spare time studying for my AAT. Because of our holiday and Christmas I have fallen behind on my learning plan, which is a little annoying, but I am slowly catching up and will no doubt be doing my first exam soon, which I'm really nervous about!


I have also been trying to catch up on Pretty Little Liars, especially as it's back on the TV again now and its all over social media so it's really hard to not see it! Im in the middle of Season 3 and so I still don't know who is wearing the red coat! 

I have also been thinking up a few goals for February, which I really hope I can stick to;

  • Finish my book - I have started reading Follow You Home, and its really gripping! It's not even got into the main part yet, but I love it because the chapters are really short and so I find it easy to read and feel like I am actually getting somewhere!
  • Walk 10,000 steps a day. I have been quite bad with my exercise lately. It's really cold outside, so I have been focusing more on working out indoors with my kettle bell. I did 15 minutes the other day and I'm still aching 2 days later! I'm having a couple of days break as I had my first ever blood test the other day and my arm is still a little sore. I'm obviously feeling sorry for myself, but I'm so bloody proud of myself. Im so anxious of the doctors and so to go on my own and have bloods is something I never ever thought I could do. I was shaking so bad! I get my results back tomorrow so fingers crossed its all ok :)
  • Eat less chocolate, we have nearly finished up all the Christmas chocolate so this should be achievable!
  • Catch up with my studies
  • Get up to date on Pretty Little Liars.


I'm off to have a bubble bath now, cheereo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment