My 2015 Highlights!

30.12.15

January

I spent the day in London with my Beautiful Sister












I flew to Andorra with William and some friends and went Skiing for the first time ever. 



February

I flew to Florence with my beautiful mum and spent a long weekend eating pasta and exploring Art and buildings! The sun came out just for us and it was such a great time!



March

I had an amazing night out for my friends birthday, and drank WAY TOO MUCH. OMG.



April

I had a really quiet month! (Probably still hungover)

May

I had a lovely day out with William at Stourhead House and Gardens.



June

William and I flew to the French Rivera for a few days and explored Nice, Cannes and Monaco and walked lots and drank lots of wine. Amazing.



July

I spent some time enjoying the sunshine with my little sister.



August

William and I celebrated our first anniversary! 1 whole year of marriage and so we went to London for the night and ate afternoon tea in the Shard, drank cocktails in the Sky Garden and stuffed our faces with Ice cream at Harrods. Good times.



September

I started on my little journey with Snowy Autumn!

October

I turned 29! I went to my first Glow in the Park and got very sticky. Went into KFC in sweatpants. Defiantly a first - and last!



November

I wandered around the Bath markets with my friend and ate Tapas and drank mulled Wine. Such a lovely night!



December

I flew to Iceland with William and had THE BEST WEEK OF MY LIFE. I'm not even kidding.

2 comments:

  1. Love it! I did a similar post today, my 2015 in review! :)

    http://jasminerosebarton.blogspot.co.uk/2015/12/my-year-in-review-2015.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I have had a look at yours too and left a comment! :) Xx

      Delete

Comment