La Semaine - 7

23.11.15

This week has mainly involved food, and Snowy cat.

The weather has gotten so so cold almost overnight and I picked up some super comfy new mittens. Coincidently, fitting for my impending trip to Iceland in T minus 2 weeks. Excited. My first holiday since I started Snowy Autumn and I can't wait to share my little experience!


I've run out of my favourite Whittard's hot chocolate so I've been going out for them, which is nice because I've been spending lots of lovely time with my sister. Costa is still my favourite!

I've been pretty busy studying for the past few weeks, and I have lots more to do! So when I'm not studying I've been getting back into colouring. I still don't know when I may actually finish one whole page though..



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment