La Semaine - 6

9.11.15

 9 Days since my last blog post and 9 days since my last La Semaine!

I've had such a lovely week this week. I bought my xmas jumper for the year! I love xmas jumpers and Sainsburys always do the best ones and are such good value for money! I also have had lots of yummy food out this month and plant to have lots more next month. But I'm also trying to keep on top of my running, its dark and cold but defiantly worth it and I always feel better afterwards! 


I've also taken a massive step in my life and enrolled on my AAT. It's something that I have wanted to do for about the last 5 years, but had not got around to it for various reasons. So I thought I just have to do it! I'm so excited for the future and what doors it will open for me! Here's to lots of evenings in studying!


I've been loving the darker evenings, I've been having bubbles baths and snuggling on the sofa. I'm STILL watching PLL, and I'm STILL on Season 2! I'm getting there though!

November also happened, so I'm getting on top of my Christmas shopping early this year! My plan is to be organised and not get caught up in the rush like last year. I'm nearly there to be honest!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment