October Favourites

31.10.15

 October Favourites

Time to share what I have been loving this month!

Elemis - Spa @ Home - Frangipani Monoi - Body Cream - £36 for the set

This smells so so good. The shower cream is so soft and the body cream scent stays on your skin all day! 
Love this so much!










Garnier - Pure Active - Micellar Cleansing Water -  £4.99

Such an effective makeup remover and really good for sensitive and oily skins.

Clinique - Sonic System Purifying Cleansing Brush - £79

If you want a really good clean and a really cute brush this is great, it hardly needs charging and foams up face wash really well.





Liz Earle - Cleanse & Polish - Pink Pepper & Mint - £20.75

I couldn't resist this limited edition scent! Pink Pepper is one of my favourite smells and I was due to get another bottle of this amazing stuff. It does so much for my skin - I couldn't love it anymore :) X


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment