La Semaine - 4

10.10.15







I've had a pretty busy week this week, compare to most of my weeks! Last night we went out to celebrate my birthday with some friends and had a yummy burgers from GBK. I love it there, I always have the Camembert and Cranberry Chicken burger and it always makes me feel so Christmassy. Afterwards we headed to Be at one cocktail bar, which I have never been to before. The cocktails were great, and the music was a mix of really good songs!




We also attended my cousins beautiful wedding last weekend too, which you can see a post about here.


On Thursday evening I was invited to a Mistral open evening in a town close to mine. I can't believe I had never visited the town before, It was so pretty, I defiantly think it would be a good place to have a wander one Sunday afternoon and have a hot chocolate and take some pretty pictures. Its really quaint, which is one of the many reasons that I love living where I do! I got this lovely snood at the event, and know I will get lots of use out of this Autumn/Winter, I love all the colours in it, it goes with so much, and its so soft too!




Of course La Semaine wouldn't be complete without a little bit of Snowy too! X


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment