An Autumn Wedding

4.10.15

We celebrated my Cousin's beautiful wedding yesterday, in cooling Autumn sunshine, it was such a lovely day. Amazing food, company and music!

My dress is from Warehouse, I found it in the sale and I'm so happy with it. Its floaty and colourful and sequinned, and I'm such a sucker for sequins. 

I found this beautiful necklace in Warehouse too, I love the iridescent look and my first statement necklace that I plan on wearing lots more.

The bag is from Accessorize, I think the colour goes so well with the dress. Its the perfect size for all the necessary items!
I got spend the day with my beautiful sister too, which is always the best and funniest times.

Such a beautiful day and night and so happy to have a beautiful, amazing woman now a part of my family! X 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment