29 Things

15.10.15



I'm 29. How did that happen?! So apparently these are 29 things I know about myself and life;

1. I like chocolate. A LOT.
2. I'm actually quite fussy when it comes to food.
3. I hate the colour brown, but my house is 70% brown.
4. I thought I would have grown out of the colour pink by now, but no.
5. I love cats. Like really love them. I want them all.
6. I like dogs more than I thought I did.
7. I dislike spending money, but love going shopping
8. I haven't decided how I feel about the cinema yet.
9. I'm scared of ordering new foods in a restaurant and will always order the same thing.
10. I will never own enough jeans, or clothes for that matter.
11. I enjoy cleaning.
12. Twitter confuses the hell out of me.
13. I hate being cold but don't like the summer.
14. Being short isn't as bad as people make it out to be.
15. Having a sister is the best thing ever.
16. Having a sister who's a brow Dr is even better.
17. I can't keep secrets. I tell my husband everything.
18. I think my husband is the male version of me, but more mature.
19. I can't finish a book to save my life.
20. I love bubble baths but can't stay in them long enough to even watch 1 episode of PLL.
21. I will probably be watching PLL for the rest of my life.
22. I still haven't managed to fill the massive void in my life that Breaking Bad made.
23. I'm actually looking forward to retiring and living by the sea.
24. But I hate going in the sea.
25. Life is as fun as you want it to be. Or not to be.
26. I always sleep with the light on when i'm alone.
27. I can remember most of the lyrics to Nikki Minaj and Iggy Azalea but can't remember what I did last week.
28. I want to be Cara Delevingne when I'm reincarnated.
29. I don't believe in reincarnation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment