Sony A5000 - My thoughts

27.9.15


I have a holiday coming up in a few months which I really didn't want to use my iPhone for taking pictures with as the landscape will be too pretty to use a phone, even thought my phone is pretty good at taking pictures I really wanted to invest in a new camera. I bought a Sony Cybershot about 7 years ago which is not that great anymore so I settled on the Sony A5000, and after initially being a little disappointed with the picture quality, the photos seemed to be blurry and out of focus, mainly to me being a complete camera novice.  The sun was out today so I had a play with my new camera in the garden and once I managed to get them transferred onto my computer, thanks to the helping hand of William I was really impressed with the quality; 





The images are really sharp. They don't always look in focus on the viewing screen, but will look great once uploaded to your computer. I'm really looking forward to using my camera more and going to new places to take pretty shots. If you are in the market for a new camera I would defiantly recommend taking a look at the Sony A5000.

I'm sure there will be lots more pictures of Snowy too, she loves having her picture taken! X


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment