September Favourites

26.9.15














September has flown by and I can't believe next week it will all be over! These are my favourite beauty and home purchases of the month;

Yankee Candle - Home Sweet Home

I purchased this huge candle a few weeks ago. I have never owned this scent as a candle but I have has a car freshener and loved it. It is just spicy enough that it fits in well with Autumn without being overly Christmassy. These candles last for so long and I always have some form of candle burning in the background.

Clinique Chubby Stick - Intense - 03 Mightiest Maraschino 

I have wanted to own a Chubby Stick since they were first released, but have only just got around to purchasing one. I went for a bright red, something really different to usual for me. I never normally wear lipsticks.

Benefit - Roller Lash Mascara

A mascara I have heard loads of great reviews about, along with most benefit mascaras.

Clinique - Anti-Blemish Solutions - 01 Fresh Alabaster

A foundation I always go back to after trying a few others in between. I love clinique make-up because it feels clean and light on my skin and the anti-blemish solutions range actually help to control blemish's at the same time. win-win!

X


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment