My October Goals

22.9.15








October is fast approaching, so I thought I would share with you my October goals. They are a real mix of everything, but I have tried to keep them obtainable!


  • Try and get to bed by 10pm each night, and read for half an hour each night. I'm currently reading this
  • Finish said book. I have been reading this book for months and months and I really think its about time that I finished it, so this is a great opportunity to put my plans into practice.
  • Buy fresh flowers for the house once a week. It's surprising how having flowers in the house can change the feel and mood.
  • Cleanse my face property - every night, no more micellar water cleanses!
  • Get up 6, or as close to. I always seem to be rushing around in the morning. I would love to walk 1 mile everyday before work, but the mornings are so dark at the moment that I'm not going to add this one in just yet.
  • Walk at least 2 miles per day. More if I can, but a minimum of 2.
  • Participate in 4 park runs. Hopefully I should be able to do this one!
  • Organise my computer. There are pictures and folders all over my desktop and I haven't sorted it out in so long. I'm using this awesome post by Kate La Vie.
  • Try and mix up my makeup a bit. I tend to keep my makeup the same everyday, and sometimes I am a bit worried of changing it. I have a wedding coming up in October and I really want to use the opportunity to try something new, like a lipstick, or winged liner!
  • Invest in a new camera and take some autumn walks. I have a really lovely arboretum near me and I really don't visit it enough, its so beautiful. Id love to just go walking more with my camera!
  • Take the time to paint my nails. I haven't done this for so long and really want to do it more again.
  • Carve a pumpkin for Halloween, and try and get Will to join in. Just for fun!
  • Try a new recipe, maybe a new soup.

I didn't expect there to be this many, but I guess that will keep me busy for the month! What are your goals? X


4 comments:

  1. I want to take some autumn walks too☺☺ I hope you get to do most if not all of these♥♥

    chocolateandsunset.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You defiantly should! Look forward to seeing some more Autumny posts on your blog! I hope to get them done :) XX

      Delete
  2. Nice goals! I love Autumn for things like this. One of my new years resolutions was to try more recipes and now the weather is turning I can start doing more stew-like meals again, can't wait! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I'm going to get my slow cooker out this winter and be more adventurous! I love coming home to the smell of the slow cooker! :) XX

      Delete

Comment