La Semaine - 2

20.9.15



It's my second La Semaine already! Where is the time going? This week has been pretty quiet but still really nice, most of the week involved Instagram's of food and planning more blog posts;

Food

Discovering my new love for tomatoes, and realising a heaped tablespoon of curry paste and extra chilli's will make a curry impossible to eat.





Shopping

I want to my nearest outlet a few times in the last few weeks and what trip would be complete without a visit to Yankee Candle?! I can't get enough of their spicy, christmassy scents!




Family

I spent quite a lot of time with the family this week while Will was away and it was so nice to spend some time with my sister. Who I defiantly don't see enough of!




Celebrating

I finally got my blog up and running on Bloglovin. Yey! I now have 4 followers, which is super exciting for me!




Gardening

This week we went a little bit crazy and bought a lot of bamboo for the garden. (I might have a slight problem) The weather has been so nice this weekend It's been lovely to spend time in the sunshine with Snowy.




That's it for this week! X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment