La Semaine - 1

12.9.15

The weekend has finally arrived, and it's the first weekend since I started Snowy Autumn!
I thought it would be nice to round up the week in a blog post. 

Hopefully this will be a regular feature;

Park Run

Last Saturday I took part in my first ever park run! It was great, I went along with my husband and managed to do 5K in 31 minutes, which I'm really chuffed about. If you love running or just want to run with others, you should defiantly look out for your nearest run, it's free to join and a great start to the weekend.

Giraffe

On Sunday I had a meander around the shops with the family and at lunchtime we stopped by Giraffe for some food. I ordered the carbonara and within a few minutes it was in front of me and so tasty! I haven't been for years and years and it made a really nice change to the usual lunch stop.


Spending some time with the sister!

The best carbonara I've had!


Cuddles with Snowy

Working full time means that there will always be some part of the week that involves cuddles with the monkey. We recently had to take her to the vets for a growth on her head but yesterday got the all clear, so that always calls for more cuddles of course!

Starting Snowy Autumn

I started my blog this week and I'm really looking forward to watching it grow. I'd love to meet some new friends through blogging, so please get in touch!

Netflix Time

There's always a Netflix night in the mix. At the moment I'm working my way through Pretty Little Liars, it's great! I'm currently on Season 2 so I have a long way to go before I find out who A is! I'm trying so hard to not accidentally see it as now it has finished, so I've got lots of sofa time to do!



That's my week, please leave a comment with yours! X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment