Fashion Wishlist - ASOS

23.9.15






ASOS Wishlist

Ankle Boots

These would be so warm for Autumn and Winter walks. I have worn my Uggs to death now and these are a perfect alternative.

Knit Mittens

Because wool mittens are one of those things you should re-purchase every few years. I love the colour of these, and they look so cosy.

Nightshirt

I just can't get enough of this song at the moment. I don't actually own a nightshirt, only pyjamas, so what a great excuse!

Jumper

So, this item is way out of my price range, but I guess thats why its called a wish list. It looks super snug and I love neutral colours and grey at the moment. Its perfect for the colder evenings.

X

6 comments:

  1. I think I may need the nightie! It's so cute.

    Kirsty xo | hakunamascara.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its so cute isn't it! I love you blog by the way, thank you for your comment! :) XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Such a lovely wishlist! That jumper is beautiful.
    WritingMonique

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the jumper ❤️ Love a good wish list post xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely isn't it! Thank you so much :) XX

      Delete

Comment