A Little Hello

10.9.15

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
I guess I better introduce myself to you..

I'm Pearl, and I'm from Wiltshire. I set up this blog space 5 years ago to have a little piece of the internet that I could call home and, well, fast forward to today and I guess I really should start blogging!

This is me with my favourite ever person, William. He takes awesome pictures..
We married 1 year ago and last month celebrated by spending the weekend together in London.



Amazing cocktails in the Sky Garden
























Watching the sun going down at the Sky Garden
We also have a little cat, who is a monkey and goes by the name of Snowy. She may show up on the blog from time to time!

Our little cat Snowy - A little monkey!







So please leave me a comment, I'd love to get to know you!



3 comments:

  1. The cocktails look amazing & Snowy is so cute (: xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment! They were so so good! I defiantly recommend going if you are in London! Thank you, my next post is dedicated to here just trying to sort out my photos! :) xxx

      Delete

Comment